In this webinar, the participants will learn about the new 2023 ICD-10-CM guidelines, and new, deleted, and revised codes. We will review the tabular instructions for the new codes. Participants will learn about the new, deleted, and revised 2023 CPT®s, as well as the new instructional guidelines for the new codes. We will briefly review the new E&M guidance.
- We will review the 2023 New, Deleted, Revised ICD-10-CM codes
- We will review the 2023 ICD-10-CM Guideline Updates
- We will review the 2023 New, Deleted, Revised CPT® codes
- We will review the 2023 CPT® instructional guidance.
- We will briefly review the new E&M guidance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- 2023 New, Deleted, Revised ICD-10-CM codes
- 2023 ICD-10-CM Guideline Updates
- 2023 New, Deleted, Revised CPT® codes
- 2023 CPT® instructional guidance.
- Live Q&A Session
- Medical Billers
- Medical Coder
- Medical Auditors
- Healthcare Compliance
- Practice Managers
- Practice Administrators
- Billing Manager
- Coding Supervisor
- Qualified Healthcare Providers (PA, NP, PT, OT, SLP, Nutritionists)
- Ancillary Staff (MA, LPN/LVN, RN, Phlebotomist, Technicians, LCSW)
- Physicians, Non-Physician Practitioners (Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants)
- Clinical Staff
- Billing Staff
- Coding Staff
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Committee Members
With over 30 years of healthcare administration and information management experience, Christine is the current chairwoman for the AAPC Billing Advisory Committee, a skilled educator, and a national public speaker. She is a subject matter expert in compliance, ethics and regulatory affairs, revenue cycle management, CPT®/HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding, risk adjustment, telehealth, credentialing, and practice management, just to name a few. Christine is certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC®), a Certified Professional Coder (CPC®), a Certified Professional Biller (CPB®), a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA®) a Certified Risk Coder (CRC®), and a Certified AAPC® Instructor. She has had the pleasure of working with many of the gold-star standard organizations in healthcare like AAPC, AHIMA, PAHCOM, MGMA, national medical associations, and societies. Christine serves as the Education Officer of the Palm Beach AAPC chapter.