2023 CMS Proposed Changes to Remote Care Management Services
Format: On-Demand Webinar
Presenter: Dr. Irina Koyfman, DNP, NP-C, RN
Duration: 60 Minutes
$251 – $255
Please Choose Options to Checkout
On July 7, 2022, CMS released the Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule. The Proposed Rule includes proposed policy changes for Medicare payments under the Physician Fee Schedule and other Medicare Part B issues for claims occurring on or after January 1, 2023.
According to CMS, the Proposed Rule changes aim to create a more equitable health care system resulting in better accessibility, quality, affordability, and innovation.
- To understand new proposed changes for 2023
- To explain how to get involved
- To know the recent remote therapeutic monitoring updates
- To know what services will be discontinued
Areas Covered in the Session
- Ending of virtual direct supervision
- Chronic Pain Management Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring Updates
- Phone E/M services and other audio-only telehealth will be discontinued
- New BHI services and providers
- Comments CMS is seeking
- Nurse Practitioner
- Population Health Officers
- Innovation officers
- PCP (MD, NP, PA)
- Specialists (MD, NP, PA)
- Nurse Managers
- C-Suite Healthcare Executives
About the Presenter:
Dr. Koyfman is an enthusiastic and emotionally intelligent Nurse Practitioner with 20 years of nursing and 15 years of executive experience with excellent communication skills. She presents with a sense of humor and practical examples. Dr. Koyfman is an expert in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Home Health, Healthcare startups, Transitional Care, Community Health, Chronic Care Management, and Care Coordination. She is considered a Subject Matter Expert in Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and has been consulting in the space of remote patient management for many years.
After Registration: You will receive an email with login information and handouts (presentation slides) that you can print and share with all participants at your location.
- Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
- Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live? No problem. You can get access to an On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to the below contact: Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org