Third Party Payers are any organization, public or private, that pays or insures health or medical expenses on behalf of healthcare consumers. This session will cover various strategies to deal with such third party payers and minimizes the possibilities of denials. Learn tips and tricks on initial credentialing, what payers want and are looking for. The billing expert Stephanie Thomas, CPC, CANPC will share the online portals and how to fill out credentialing applications thoroughly to ensure timely and efficient processing. Participants will be able to learn what to do if panels are “closed”. She will also share how to keep up on maintenance of your initial contract and how to negotiate better contracts. The session will take a deep dive into this topic and also cover how to increase your revenue.
Areas Covered In The Session:
- Increasing Revenue
- Out of network billing
- Re credentialing
Attendees will be able to:
- Feel confident when submission for a new contract.
- Understand the importance of risk and cost to payers during the contracting process.
- Find what payers are looking for, and how to effectively communicate with them.
- Learn tips and tricks to billing out of network and why this may be the best option for your bottom line.
- Know how to read contracts and understand what your rights are for renewals
- How to increase your revenue with your current payer mix as well as seeing some out of network patients.
- Learn in-depth contracting process. What to expect, how to get the best contracts etc.
- How to negotiate the best contracts. Work with your network representatives to negotiate carve outs etc
- Healthcare CEOs
- Healthcare CFOs
- Office Managers
- Credentialing Managers and staff
- Billing Managers
- Billing Staff
About The Presenter:
Stephanie Thomas, CPC, CANPC is the Billing Director for CE Medical Group, a third party billing and consulting firm. She has been in the medical field for 20 years. She has experience in multiple specialties of medical billing and coding and is a certified Pain and Anesthesia Coder as well as an Certified Professional Coder. Billing is her passion, which is why she’s efficient at maximizing reimbursements while educating providers and staff on proper coding techniques. She motivates and coaches our billers to ensure they achieve high level of standards. If Stephanie is out of the office, she’s most likely in the cheering section at her sons’ baseball games.
You will receive an email with login information and handouts (presentation slides) that you can print and share to all participants at your location.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162