It is entirely up to you. You could qualify to keep 100% of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan money you previously received without having to pay it back, or you could be forced to repay the loan with interest. There are 3 different ways to submit your loan forgiveness application. Each form must be completed and submitted accurately by the fast-approaching deadline. If not, you’ll be required to repay back the entire amount.
The government is cracking down on misuses of PPP funds. Make one error and you’ll not only have to repay the money with interest, you could also face fraud charges and huge financial penalties. Allegation of fraud has already been announced, and a physician has even been arrested.
During this live session, expert, Lin Walker, will walk you through how to accurately complete each of the three PPP Loan Forgiveness applications. During this training, she’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions to help you cut through each forms’ complexities to help you qualify to keep every penny of PPP funding you’ve received. She will first go over some bookkeeping tips to help track the expenses and payroll calculations and then walk you through the full application for PPP Forgiveness (Form 3508), then go over eligibility for using Form 3508EZ and 3508S. The necessary documents also discussed that are required.
- Learn about the different forms released by the SBA for PPP forgiveness
- Bookkeeping tips to track expenses
- Full application – pulling payroll reports
- Different payroll reports and what they mean
- What is required for easier versions of the application
- What documentation is required
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Bookkeeping tips for tracking expenses
- What documentation you need and how to find it
- How to fill out the full application
- Qualifications for the easier versions
- Choose whether an 8- or 24-week covered period works best for your practice
- Calculate your total eligible costs without missing out on any covered items
- Audit-proof your count of full-time employees to head off violation penalties
- Pin down specifically how to get loans under $50,000 forgiven in minutes
- More easily identify eligible PPP expenses to maximize your loan forgiveness
- Avoid common application errors due to form instruction sequence
- Don’t let employees that opt not to return to work taint your numbers
- Head off forgiveness denials by including must-have supporting documents
- Cut repayment amounts by correctly calculating employee headcount and wages
- Apply easy-to-use formulas to keep more of your PPP funding
- Live Q&A Session
|Other Related Webinars:|
Who Should Attend:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Hospital Administrators
- Hospital management
- Chief Finance Officers
- Hospital Revenue Cycle Team
- Hospital Accountants
- Private Clinics
About the Presenter:
Lin Walker is an accounting expert and Accounting Services Manager at CFO Services Group, a firm that specializes in managerial accounting for small businesses and nonprofits. Her extensive business background provides proven accounting insight to assist practices with day-to-day financial details and big-picture decision making. She has been with the firm since June 2017 andhas experience in the nonprofit accounting sector, hands-on operations management at smaller businesses and HR expertise. This year, she has been helping clients and other small business owners navigate through all the COVID relief disaster loans.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162