The latest 2021 Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) Final Rule has significant updates and changes that will directly impact your organization’s operational health and balance sheet. This informative webinar will give you a better understanding of the high-level updates for 2021 IPPS, discuss key changes to DRGs and their weighting factors, dissect the area wage index methodology, review new payment strategies, and discuss Medicare’s growing emphasis on quality reporting. After attending today’s webinar, you will have the information needed to comply with these new regulations.
- Describe key Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) updates
- Recognize methodology for calculating 2021 IPPS payment, including new adjustments
- Understand changes to DRGs and their weighting factors
- Recognize area wage index methodology changes
- Recall payment strategies to implement IPPS rules
- Assess impact of 2021 IPPS changes on their organization
- Understand the growing importance of robust quality reporting mechanisms
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Key Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) updates
- Methodology for calculating 2021 IPPS payment, including new adjustments
- Discuss changes to DRGs and their weighting factors
- Review area wage index methodology changes
- Impact of 2021 IPPS changes on their organization
- Live Q&A Session
|Other Related Webinars:|
- HIM/Facility Coders
- Revenue Cycle Management Professionals
- Coding Management and Operational Leadership
- Medical Providers of all specialties
- Physician Advisers
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Vice President of Revenue Cycle
About the Presenter:
Toni Elhoms, CCS, CRC, CPC, AHIMA-Approved ICD10-CM/PCS Trainer is a nationally known speaker and recognized subject matter expert on medical coding, reimbursement, and revenue cycle management. She is the Founder and CEO of Alpha Coding Experts, LLC. She holds multiple credentials with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
With over a decade of industry experience, she has led and supported hospital systems, universities, physician practices, payers, government agencies, and other entities on coding, billing, and compliance initiatives. She is a frequent contributor to various media outlets, speaker, and regular guest on industry podcasts. She created the Alpha Coding Podcast series to share her industry Pro-Tips. She also leads and mentors a network of revenue cycle management professionals across the country and serves as the President of the Orlando, FLAAPC Chapter.
You will receive an email with login information and handouts (presentation slides) that you can print and share to all participants at your location.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162