Each year the CPT code set changes. It is important to stay up to do date on the all changes that are set to take effect from January 1, 2018. Complying with the compliance and avoiding the mistakes in coding and billing is the major clinical issues that affect directly to the revenue and reimbursement. This webinar is designed to give you the CPT codes updates for the new year is specific to Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics. Not only will this webinar address the actual code changes it will give you an update on any guideline changes. When possible clinical documentation tips will be given so providers are able to be trained on what to expect for the new year. Any payer edits that are available will also be addressed. This webinar will also give tips on the appropriate use of the codes and any guideline changes that may be coming your way
Our expert speaker Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS, will review the guidelines and coding prinicples for Ob-Gyn and Pediatric service billed to maintain clear, correct and consistent billing and coding. Dr. Kelly will also discuss about the updates on ICD-10-CM/PCS and HCPCS Coding for the Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics.
Area Covered In The Session:
- Review and discuss all new, deleted and revised codes pertinent to Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics for 2018
- Guidelines and principles for Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics that are pertinent for the 2018 coding year.
- ICD-10 updates that took place Oct. 1, 2017 that are pertinent to Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics.
- HCPCS Code updates for Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics for the year 2018.
- Participant will get clear information about all the new, deleted, revised CPT codes related to Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics.
- Participant will be able to understand all deleted, revised and new CPT guidelines changes.
- Participant will get idea about the HCPCS coding updates for Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics.
- Participant will be able to understand ICD 10 Changes for Ob-Gyn and Pediatrics.
- Participant will be able to learn how to communicate with your providers, the importance of updating for the 2018 CPT changes – and actually get them to HEAR you.
- Practice Manager
- Medical Billers
- Medical Coders
- Physician Assistant
- Office Manager
- Nurse Practitioner
- CDI Specialists
- Clinical & Office Staff
About Our Speaker:
Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. A graduate of Wellesley College and Tufts University School of Medicine she has a varied background including clinical, billing, and coding. Dreama is President/CEO of Kelly, Sloan, and Associates, LLC and speaks at various seminars and webinars, imparting her knowledge in an upbeat, matter of fact, manner. Her goal is get the pertinent information to the attendee, minimize the nonsense, and make sure everyone has fun at the same time. Dreama works with practices one on one, through coding consulting. She offers in-services seminars that can be held on or off-site. Dreama has learned in most seminars you spend a whole day only getting 20% of what you need, and 80% you leave – she has made it her goal to carve out the 20% that you need and giving you the take home message that will help you and your practice.
Our Speaker’s Previous Webinar Snippet: