This webinar will discuss the additions, revisions, and deletions to the AMA CPT® manual for 2020 that become effective on January 1, 2020 with no grace period for dates of service January 1st. The webinar will share information of how to use the new and revised codes and the rationale as to why they were created or revised so that providers can report these codes with confidence that they represent the services and procedures that are being performed.
- Learn how to apply the new CPT changes to their professional claims to report medical necessity
- To avoid delay in claims processing and reimbursement
- Reporting the CPT® codes properly to compliant with coding & documentation requirements
- To avoid reg flags that can result in audits
Areas Covered in the Session:
- 244 codes that have been added to 2020
- 68 codes that are deleted and will no longer be valid
- 72 codes in which the description is being revised
- Musculoskeletal drug delivery implant codes
- New codes for dry needling
- 3 codes for digital E/M services
- More new remote monitoring codes
- Pericardial drainage
- Nerve block codes for SI joint and genicular nerves
Who Should Attend:
- Facility Inpatient and Outpatient Coder
- Medical Assistants
- Claims Processors
- Payment Posters
- Anyone involved with Professional fee for service billing and coding
About the Presenter:
Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, is the Sr. Director of Coding Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physicians revenue cycle management company. She has over 35 years experience in all areas of the physician practice, and specializes in Orthopaedics. Lynn is currently a workshop and audio presenter. She is a former member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) National Advisory Board and has served on several other boards for the AAPC. She is also the founder of her local chapter of the AAPC.
You will receive an email with login information and handouts (presentation slides) that you can print and share to all participants at your location.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162