There have been unprecedented changes to the rules and regulations for Telehealth and Telemedicine services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Mandatory stay at home orders have disrupted the traditional healthcare model as we know it and organizations are scrambling to navigate the new reimbursement landscape and continue to care for patients. This session will provide you with the information needed to maximize Telehealth and Telemedicine services within your organization, compliantly report the services for reimbursement based on the latest rules and final rule for CY 2021, and troubleshoot any claims denials or payment issues you may have encountered so far.
- Understand key provisions of the CY 2021 Final Rule
- Identify types of Telehealth and Telemedicine services under the Medicare physician fee schedule that are now permanently covered
- Recall CPT Codes, Place of Service codes, and Modifiers applicable to Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Recognize clinical documentation requirements for Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Recall various payer policies regarding Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Understand reimbursement rates and policies for government and private insurance payers
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Key provisions of the CY 2021 Final Rule
- Types of Telehealth and Telemedicine services under the Medicare physician fee schedule that are now permanently covered
- CPT Codes, Place of Service codes, and Modifiers applicable to Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Clinical documentation requirements for Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Various payer policies regarding Telehealth and Telemedicine services
- Reimbursement rates and policies for government and private insurance payers
|Other Related Webinars:|
Who Should Attend:
- In-Network and Out-of-Network Practitioners and Facilities
- Professional Fee Coders
- Revenue Cycle Management Professionals
- Coding Management and Operational Leadership
- Medical Providers of all specialties
- Mental Health providers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Physician Advisers
- Compliance Officers/Committees
About the Presenter:
Toni Elhoms, CCS, CRC, CPC, AHIMA-Approved ICD10-CM/PCS Trainer is a nationally known speaker and recognized subject matter expert on medical coding, reimbursement, and revenue cycle management. She is the Founder and CEO of Alpha Coding Experts, LLC. She holds multiple credentials with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
With over a decade of industry experience, she has led and supported hospital systems, universities, physician practices, payers, government agencies, and other entities on coding, billing, and compliance initiatives. She is a frequent contributor to various media outlets, speaker, and regular guest on industry podcasts. She created the Alpha Coding Podcast series to share her industry Pro-Tips. She also leads and mentors a network of revenue cycle management professionals across the country and serves as the President of the Orlando, FL AAPC Chapter.
You will receive an email with login information and handouts (presentation slides) that you can print and share to all participants at your location.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162